Course Length: 1 x day
It’s hard to imagine a day going by without people passing along large amounts of information. Messages are everywhere, and the number of messages we receive seems to be increasing each day. Whether via phone, email, mass media, or personal interaction, we are subjected to a constant stream of information. With so much communication to contend with, it can be difficult to grab people’s attention. But, we are often called upon to do just that. So, how do you grab and maintain an audience’s focus when you’re asked to present important information? By being clear, organized, and engaging. And, that is exactly what Microsoft Office PowerPoint can help you do.
This course is designed for students who wish to gain a foundational understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint which is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.
Students should be able to use Microsoft® Office Word Level 1 and 2; to create, edit, format, save, and print business documents that contain text, tables, and graphics. Students should also be able to use a web browser and an email program.
- Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Performing Advanced Text Editing Operations
- Adding Graphical Elements to Your Presentation
- Modifying Objects in Your Presentation
- Adding Tables to Your Presentation
- Adding Charts to Your Presentation
- Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation